Who are we and what do we do?
The company OTECO CZ, spol. s r.o. was founded in 1992, as a manufacturer for the Austrian company OTECO GmbH Wien with a long tradition in the shot blasting business. We manufacture a complete assortment of blasting machines and facilities in our factory in Bučovice. Our products have been delivered to 27 countries all around the world. We have covered most of Europe. Our machines have been sold in Asia (Iran, Dubai, Saudi Arabia) where we also supplied blasters for oil pipelines. In Africa we have sold machines in Egypt and Algeria. We have become specialists for engineering shot peening machinery, fully automatic machines for blasting pans and MAXIMA continuous roller track machines. In 2006, we stood at the birth of the association "Sdružení českých povrchových úprav" (czech surface finishes) as one of the founding members.
Wheel blasting machines:
- SMART tumblast system machines
- OPTIMA hanger type machines with different track types
- MAXIMA continuous blasting machines with a variety of conveyor tracks - (rolling track, rubber track, wire belt, etc.)
- continuous hanger type machines with DIAMANT overhead track - for shot blasting long parts - suitable for inclusion in production lines
- special shot blasting machines tailored to your needs
- machines for surface hardening - shoot peening
- equipment with a wreath of blasting wheels for shot blasting newly made and renovated old locomotives, railway cars, buses, trolleybuses, trams or subway cars
Compressed air equipment:
- cabins (injector, pressure)
- complete blasting sets
- blasting chambers for blasting iron, stainless steel and aluminum pieces
- EKOLOG standalone shot purification unit
- automatic JET filters for filtering all dry impurities
- devices for the transport and cleaning of abrasive
- loading and additional mechanisms for blasting machines
For the production of these machines we use impeller wheels of our own design. These can be installed in the machines of other suppliers as well.
The company currently has about 50 employees. They provide the complete planning, production, trade, service and delivery of replacement parts for the above-mentioned assortment of blasting equipment.
Eight designers try to meet every wish of the customer. We have three meeting rooms where these wishes can be discussed and handled in a pleasant environment.